Silverfish can cause damage to your home and belongings. They are a pest due to the consumption and destruction of your home. They are found in your kitchen and pantry, bathrooms, wardrobes. They will damage and eat a carbohydrate diet including eating, flour, fabrics, glue, cereals, coffee, hair, carpet, plaster, tapestries, silk, cotton, linen, synthetic fibres, books, starch, papers, wallpaper and photos and the list can go on. Silverfish enjoy humidity, they contaminate food but do not spread disease. If you do locate one in your home it is best to treat straight away to avoid the destructive damage they can cause.
- Expra Insect Control Dispenser with Aerosol Insecticide that sprays automatically in the home, you can set to settings that you prefer and move the dispenser to locations that you prefer. You can choose to set the dispenser to the time or day or night that you prefer. This is a great control and protection.
- Expra Advanced Surface Spray for outdoors work well to spray all around doors and window frames, rubbish bins, garden sheds, under eaves and the undersides of outdoor furniture and decks. Safe for use around plants and lawns. This can repel for up to 3 months
- Expra Barrier Surface Spray 350ml Indoor and Outdoor Surface Spray leaves a light film on surfaces and when touched the insects die.
- Expra Fly Spray – direct spray onto insects or spray around the room and then close doors and windows.
- Regularly vacuum the home