Mosquitos, or Mozzies as some of us call them are little flies who are very active all day and especially in the nice, warm humid nights and be very frustrating to us with their buzzing, whining sound they make and they suck our blood and leave annoying bites that can be unsightly as they turn into itchy bites that swell up into lumps on our skin.
Ensure you are not giving the mosquitoes a good ground to breed by ensuring all puddles, stagnant water, or any containers or buckets or pots around your home are not holding any water. Clear any blocked guttering. They like to breed in any water that is still or swampy.
- Expra Insect Control Dispenser with Aerosol Insecticide that sprays automatically in the home, you can set to settings that you prefer and move the dispenser to the outside on a warm, calm day or inside your home in the areas where you are not sleeping. You can choose to set the dispenser to day or night time or both. This is a great control and protection.
- Mosquito Repellent coils are great outside they have a perfumed smoke that is effective and economical solution in keeping the mozzies and sand flies away.
- Expra Outdoor Surface sprays for outdoors work well to spray all around doors and window frames, rubbish bins, garden sheds, under eaves and the undersides of outdoor furniture and decks. Safe for use around plants and lawns. This can repel for up to 3 months.
- Expra Fly Spray – direct spray onto flies, or spray around a room to leave a cloud that flies fly through. Spray around the room and then close doors and windows.
- Expra Mozzie Repeller Unit – Plugs in and has a choice of settings, can use for Night time only. 60 nights protection. Fast Action
- Expra Surface Spray, spray in a sweeping motion inside, leaving a light film on the surfaces. Under furniture, sinks, behind cupboards and appliances, inside drawers and cupboard, around skirting boards, light fittings, bookshelves and water pipes