Ants are tiny little creatures that live in large colonies. They follow each other
around on an ant scented trail from the nest to the food source they are foraging. It is best to kill the nest to control the Ant problem. They build a nest in dry, warm places, in walls and under the house, in potted plants, or in the roof or along your pavements or rock walls outside.
It is a good idea to eliminate the nest to stop the Ant problem, to find the nest follow the trail of ants.
- Have an Expra Dispenser on regularly in the home, use in a well- ventilated area to enable air flow to dispense the spray.
- Expra Bug Bombs, get rid of unwanted flying and crawling insects.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Expra Surface Stop Ants Spray – Residual protection against Ants for up to 3 months. Effective Ant control solution.
- Use the Expra Surface Spray – spray in a sweeping motion leaving a light film on the surfaces. Under furniture, sinks, behind cupboards and appliances, inside drawers and cupboards and wherever spider webs are found, around skirting boards, light fittings, bookshelves and water pipes.
- Expra Fly Spray – kills flying and crawling insect pests for rapid kill
- Outside spray the Expra Advanced Surface Spray along the trail and into the nest. Use around doors and window frames, rubbish bins, garden sheds, under eaves and the undersides of outdoor furniture and decks. Safe for use around plants and lawns.
- Tightly seal all food stuffs in plastic, metal or glass containers.
- Clean any spills and keep clean the kitchen benches and in the pantry cupboards and drawers.
- Keep clean around the dining and rubbish areas.